AC4 Achievements Released Major Spoilers

• NondairyGold

Envoy

// Initiate since 2012-09-02

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 6:33 pm

I haven't looked at them yet.... I really want to though!!! 

AC 4 Xbox Achievements

• Sugar-Serpent

Initiate

// Initiate since 2013-06-15

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Consider me extremely excited! :)

• Selestina118

Envoy

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 6:54 pm

I love the acihevements - always so clever. There are some there that I will definitely take pleasure in getting. x3

• Acrimonious_Nin

Initiate

// Initiate since 2012-09-03

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 7:43 pm

• It seems we will be visiting Tumul, Mexico somewhere in the game...a Mayan ruin...of the many...this one seems 'special'

• "Siren Song" is an achievement...lol it's shaped like a Flower...which dubiously looks like a Templar cross...hmmm...Project Siren anyone ? lol Lucy reference....nice...

• "Reach level 55 on MP"....>_> how many levels are there this time around ? usually it stops at 50 then enters that prestige mode or something of the sort...

• "All Rounder" seems like it is going to be a pain....

• And it seems "Employee of the Month" is coming back u.u...oh how I hate this...

• "A New Hope"....any star wars fans here lmao XD

There are more that are interesting...but I do not wish to completely spoil it...but so far it looks promising..^__^

• RotemTzadok

Initiate

// Initiate since 2012-09-22

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I'm interested in the "Devil Of The Caribbean" achievement

what four legendary ships????

I want to defeat and plunder them already (-:

• Arciiox

Initiate

// Initiate since 2013-07-29

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 7:59 pm

I'm a bit interested in the fact that we're able to kill people with ''ringing a bell''. I have no idea how that's going to work... maybe ringing it, letting them come and then kill them all with a bomb? Are there even bombs in AC4? I have a bad memory...

@Nin

I think the flower is the symbol for the courtesans [I have no idea how to spell that] Because if you read the text under it it says ''Rescue pirate hostages by distracting enemies with "dancers." '' But I have to say it looks like a templar cross...

And project Siren? I need to look that up...

• Acrimonious_Nin

Initiate

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:05 pm

POTENTIAL SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT

Mayan Temple in Tumul, Mexico...This is interesting...Since one of the Achievements allure to the fact that we will be going to Tumul temple, it was also the last mayan built temple...The Temple of the Diving God that has to do with the sun or something...which reminds me of the stuff that Clay was showing Desmond via Glyphs. What is also something to note in the article is that they make mention of Venus and the rebirth of the sun god...and how they played a game with a ball that symbolized the sun...and if you won then you were like the sun-god...winner or something...it makes me think 'golden sphere' A.K.A Piece of Eden lol

The Wikipedia states that Tumul was originally called Zama, or the city of Dawn...And this article talks about how with Tumul they somehow found a way to track the movement of Venus...We do have a new Mission coming up called "Rising Star"...more sun god refernces ? is there any reason to keep making these subtle hints ?...Maybe Venus will be a new first civ. that will be presented to us in ACIV ? lol this is looking good can't wait to pick up the game...^__^

@ARCIIOX That was the Project that the Templars set Desmond up with...using Lucy as a 'siren' to get what they wanted...the apple...

The name 'siren' is from the ancient greek mythology, where the sirens were 'women' that sang beautiful songs to mislead sailors from there destination...then they would get lost at sea....so it is a nice multi-reference they are making here :D lol

• NondairyGold

Envoy

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Men are from Mars, Women from Venus... The final resting place of Eve mayhaps! As for that bell ringing one, I think you've to kill a Guard while he rings it??? 

Yeah I gave in and read it ;)

• Arciiox

Initiate

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:12 pm

@Nin

I was just trying to write the same... :I Oh well, I'm too slow~ I think I'll stay on wikipedia all day...reading everything about the sun, temples and gods...this'll be a long night.

To the 'All Rounder' achivement: Come on, that won't be so bad...playing MP...with people that will probably kick your ass or work in a team together and paralize you one after another when you try to stand up- *facedesk* I agree...some modes will be horrible...

The 55 level achivement surprised me too...why did they decide to raise it to 55? ö-ö''

@RotemTzadok

4 legendary ships? Okay another thing I need to look up on wikipedia...

• MikaDaiki

Initiate

// Initiate since 2012-09-01

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Spoiler: All the secret achievements are related to making Shaun different types of tea. Yes.

• Rapidninja42

Initiate

// Initiate since 2013-07-03

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I just hope that we will be able to achieve 100% sync after we complete the game. AC3 was kind of stupid on that part for me. you couldn't get 100% sync unless you were doing it since you started your first save. (i.e. "Complete this constraint in one playthrough") Sorry to go off topic, but people were talking about the 100% sync achievenment so I thought i'd put that out there! :)

• Arciiox

Initiate

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:27 pm

@Mikadaiki

Only making him tea? I thought he'll finally do a bit yoga with us :(

[Imagine the Templar and Assassins in a lst fight and then Shaun interrupting them...damn I love that character xD]

@Rapidninja42

I agree on that. I hated that too. Let's hope they change that in a more ''fair'' way. I have nothing against challanging missions, but that was really tough...

@Nin

Right, right...that thing with Vidic and Lucy, now I remember. I just forgot that it was called Project Siren, thanks for telling me~

• NondairyGold

Envoy

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Here's a Guide to beautiful Tumul, the only signifigant Mayan ruin on the coast.

History

Pictures

It looks amazing, and can't wait to free run around it. This is going to be my first port of call when I get the Jackdaw :)

• MikaDaiki

Initiate

// Initiate since 2012-09-01

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:38 pm

@Arciiox omg I like that idea better xD okay, one of them is for completing the full sync yoga challenges with Shaun :)

• Arciiox

Initiate

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 8:46 pm

^ Shaun: So now you have to put your right leg behind your head and stand on your left foot. Put your both arms behind your back and make a knot out of them. And now relax while jumping~

IF Ubisoft is a bit drunk while finishing the game and they ''accidently'' add this I'll laugh to death xD

• Acrimonious_Nin

Initiate

POSTED ON September 20, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Oh god...after reading a wikipedia and a bunch of articles...I am ready for this game and the Tumul !!! The mayans have secrets and I must know....

@ARCIIOX WTF ?!? lol that sounds like torture...I mean The posture I am visualizing seems....painfully feasable...to a flexable person...BUT the jumping really makes it hard to do and meditate while in that stance lmao....

Close

You are going to visit our friends and partners at UbiWorkshop!

UbiWorkshop is the official source for high-quality apparel, graphic novels, books, and limited edition artwork inspired by the universe of Assassin’s Creed.
go to ubiworkshop